Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 3

I took Riley in for his three week check up and he weighed an astounding 5 pounds 15 ounces. He had gained 10 ounces in a week. The doctor couldn't believe it but I could because my parents had been here all week spoiling him rotten. Soon we will have a six pounder. :-)

Having my parents here this past week was wonderful. I have tons of pictures of Riley with Grandma and Grandpa Henry but they are on my laptop and that just got sent into Best Buy as it is about to crash. So just imagine two smitten grandparents fighting over who gets to feed, burp, pamper, change, kiss and hug him.

Please keep him in your prayers as he is still not keeping all his food down the best but he is definately improving and we praise God for that!

More to come later as right now I need to tend to my fussy son. :-)

2 comments:

Maryn Forney said...

ahhhhh i love all the pics!! i can't wait to hold him. seriously!!! i'm so thankful he is doing better and growing. i'll pray he becomes a chunker. hahaha

jamie said...

yeah! Praise God! the twins spit up a TON- praying he'd keep his food down though!
thanks for the christmas letter!