Monday, April 20, 2009

Top Ten Things I Love About Riley

10) I love the yawning and stretching actions he makes when he wakes up from a nap.
9) I love the smile of pride on his face when he has rolled over.
8) I love the way he twist back and forth in playful excitement when he's laying on his back.
7) I love the way he sucks whatever fingers happen to land in his mouth.
6) I love the face he makes when you grab his hands and pull him up from laying on his back to sitting upright.
5) I love the coughing sound he makes when he is trying to laugh.
4) I love the noises that come out of him when we are engaged in a fun game of peek-a-boo.
3) I love the grunting sounds he makes when he is trying to poop.
2) I love his cute little round belly and how he is always rubbing his little feet together.

and the #1 thing I love about Riley (at this stage of life)...

1) I love the smile on his face anytime I walk in the room to get him after a nap or a good nights sleep. He

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

This is a great way to remember all of those little things you cherish!! The getting him up from a nap thing STILL is one of my favorites...

Unknown said...

I love Riley when he is in my arms any time any where. He is just to far away. But we will make up for it in May when he comes to Minn to visit his Aunt Nicole and Uncle Shannon. We can not wait.

John said...

Wow.....
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to join a green community to stop global warming. Please visit:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Dawn said...

Sharon, I absolutely LOVE all that you wrote ... it makes me even more excited to welcome Lil'Blueberry into our lives so I can experience some of the same things! Thanks for your unique blog entry ... love you!