Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Easter






We had a great Easter this past weekend. We got ready and went to the early church service and then spent the rest of the day together. And together we all took naps in the living room. :-)
Riley got a fun Easter package from Grandma and Grandpa Henry with lots of little goodies in it. You can see in the picture above he is enjoying a Reese's Peaunut Butter Cup and also enjoying the large box it all came in.
I have affectionately nicknamed our little guy Smiley Riley because there is a constant smile on his face. He is such joy and each day I am learning new and exciting things about him and his personality. This is a fun age. He is rolling over more and even as I type this I hear him upstairs talking to himself in his crib. I love him!
I hope you all had a great Easter, and enjoyed celebrating our risen Savior!

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

He is sooo precious!! :)

TheFrazers said...

What a sweet baby! My kind of kid too...eating reeses before he even has teeth! I love the little rolls on his arms...I can't wait for the day we all get together so I can just squeeze and kiss him!