Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm 5 Months Old


I'm now 5 months old and moving like crazy. Grammy Sandy and Grandpap Kevin gave me this great outfit this past weekend. This is my first pair of shorts and my first tank. Bring on summer! I'm rolling over like crazy, talking a lot and grabbing everything that comes close and trying to put it in my mouth.






A couple weeks ago Mommy and I both had our Penn State shirts on so Daddy joined in the fun and we had a Penn State day.



This past weekend Grammy Sandy and Grandpap Kevin came to visit me. They brought me some new fun summer clothes and they spoiled me like crazy. I love it! We all took a walk down to the Market on Saturday and got breakfast there from the vendors and then Grammy and Grandpap watched me while Mommy and Daddy went on a date. It was a great weekend and I was really sad to see them leave yesterday but I think I will see them again soon. Mommy and Daddy tell me I have a new cousin, Simon, so hopefully we will go meet him this summer and I can see Grandpap and Grammy again.

I also have four new friends! Betsy and Morgan had Rachel on Thursday. Then, on Friday Elijah was born to Dawn and Shun-Luoi and Jamie and Susan had Ben. And finally yesterday Jason and Amy had Zoey. I am so excited to meet my new friends!

1 comment:

Joe and Katy Urbanek said...

I can't believe how big Riley is! What a little cutie! I want to kiss those little cheeks. He looks like such a happy baby! Can't wait to meet him in person!