Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Picture Post

Today I gave Ellie a little tummy time. The funny thing was when I went to pick her up off the sofa there was a large wet spot under her. Oops! I am so glad I had her on a blanket.

Trying to stay cool while taking a nap on this hot afternoon.

Bright eyed and ready to explore the world around her...

The first time Riley held Ellie. He was a little reluctant at first but then just wanted to keep holding her. He is such a sweet big brother. He likes to help put the bottle in Ellie's mouth and feel apart of things. And his new thing today is that he was climbing the pack-n-play to get a peak at her while we changed her So we put a box up to the pack-n-play so he can more easily watch his little sister.

Griff was helping me with laundry today and this is what he brought up from the basement. Could laundry get any cuter.

No comments: