Sunday, June 20, 2010


Ellie and Grandpa Kevin getting in a little nap time together.

Ellie and Grammy Sandy meeting for the first time.

Riley is 18 months old and just had his first haircut. It wasn't really much of a haircut but rather a little snip of the mini rat tail that had been growing on the back of his head. Griff had wanted it cut for awhile but I kept putting it off. It's such a big first I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But, while my Dad distracted him I grabbed the scissors and clipped away. The cute little curls are gone but I must say it looks a lot better.

Daddy and Riley getting some playtime at the park.


Ellie's first bath! She did great. While Riley cried his head off during his first bath Ellie rather enjoyed the experience. She also likes having lotion rubbed all over her. I guess that is just a girl for you...likes being clean and smelling good.

No comments: