Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Day In My Life

Hi everyone, Mommy thought it may be fun for me to tell all of you what I do during my day so here you go.

7am I wake up. I can't wait to see Mommy walking into my room and hear her say, "Good morning, Riley David." This is me in my bed in this picture. Isn't it a cool bed.


After I wake up Mommy feeds me and then we play on the floor while Mommy makes and eats her breakfast. Mommy likes bagels with cinnamon and sugar. Someday I think I will like them too. They sure look good.


Then I take a nap. I take a few of these during the day. It sure is nice to rest in my bed.


After my morning nap there is more eating, playing and sleeping. The best part of the day is when Daddy comes home! I love to play with Daddy.


After playing with Daddy and dinner it is off to bed for me. It has been another great day. Mommy and Daddy take me upstairs, lay me in bed and help me say my prayers. Thanks God for another great day!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

precious... he's growing so fast! And now i'm craving bagels!

Anonymous said...

And sometimes a day in his life includes interruptions from Texas! giddy up! I loved holding him and seeing you with your family. More of that to come! :-)

Dawn said...

Wow, what a great blog entry, Sharon - very creative ... it made me smile. :) Thanks for that! Love you all ...