Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everything is A-OK

Thanks to all of you who prayed and for all the encouraging words over the last two days. I had my ultrasound today and everything looks good. He is small, probably about 4 pounds and 14 ounces but Griff and I were both really small babies so they think with another 3 1/2 weeks of "baking" he should be just fine. So as much as I want him to come early because I can't wait to meet him I want him healthy more than anything. And thankfully I think I am getting over the awful cold I have and my appetite is really returning full force so I think I can get him to that 6 pound mark.

Thank you all for praying!

3 comments:

TheFrazers said...

Dearest Sharon,
You look BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait for your little man to come. I am relieved, in a wierd sense, to hear you had a cold. I have had one for the past two weeks, and am glad to hear you are getting over it. Gives me hope for healing, and to know the baby is okay. Your room looks beautiful, and the meal you made made me hungry. The peas looked good:). I felt our little pumpkin move for the first time laying in bed last night. What an awesome thing. Welll, love you and keep us updated.
Stacy

Unknown said...

Sharon,
I am at the State Bank running a
bake sale for after-prom party can
you believe it's time for that in
our lives already! Janice wanted
to show me a picture of you! It's
all bringing tears to my eyes. The
Wheelers are sooo excited for you.
You are such an example that the Lord is in control of everything and He always the best planned for you if we would all remember to believe in Him and be patient. We
love you guys. You will be such neat parents. God has chosen you to
raise a beautiful baby for HiM. God bless. We will be waiting to
hear the news. The Wheelers

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!! Your mom just shared with me about you having a baby. How exciting. You will be a great mommy! You had lots of babysitting time. Good luck!!!!!!!
Tammy Sutfin