Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love Fall


On another perfect Fall day my neighbor Brynne and I took our first attempt at making pumpkin rolls. We have both been craving things made of pumpkin for a while and after I bought one of these delicious rolls at the grocery store recently I knew I had to make it myself.

So after combining the pumpkin, powdered sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and much more and a couple hours later we had two marvelous looking and yummy tasting pumpkin rolls. The question now is...how long will this roll last? And how long before I have to make another one? :-)

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Yummy! I hope it's delicious!! If it's gone in a day, you have an excuse!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon you look great and your hair is sooo long!!Can I have your new address again? Thanks!-Kari Hamilton

Dawn said...

Um, I would like to make one of those with you also ... can I please???! :)

Love you - thanks for sharing the fun picture and story!