Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Day



It was a beautiful day to be outside so Griff took full advantage. He spent a good chunk of the day in our backyard, pulling up weeds, and cutting down bushes. Everything you see in the picture that is cleared off was previously covered in 2-4 foot high weeds. Our backyard, though small, was a mess and finally we are getting to it. Basically, Griff is getting to it. I just take pictures of him working hard. :-)

And as of Monday October 13th I will be 8 months pregnant. Overall, I have been feeling good. Yesterday I was extremely uncomfortable but fortunately today I have felt great and been able to be up and around making grandola, strawberry shortcake and I even put the stroller together! It has been a great day.

This coming weekend Griff and I head to State College. Griff is speaking at Nav Night at Penn State. We are excited to head up there one final time before the baby comes. Please pray for Griff as he prepares his talk and for our time with students and friends while we are up there. And please pray I will feel good for the entire weekend.

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

8 months already!!! WOW! This baby will be here in no time!! You look so great. Hope your weekend was good.

melanie said...

so excited for you guys!!! sharon, you look beautiful. and what a blessing to get to see iowa in the fall. i think of it as "main event weather" ... the corn all golden, bright blue sky. wow, i miss it! thanks for keeping us updated.