Wednesday, March 7, 2012

While You Are Gone

Dear Daddy,
You have been in Germany for too long. It is making Ellie very sad.
I am trying my best to share with her because I love her but sometimes it is hard.
Mommy has read us books every night in bed. We like our new quilt that Great Grandma Henry made us.
Ellie got a new hat for Easter. She is wearing it a lot. Sometimes she lets me wear it for fun, but it's pink and I don't really like pink.
We have been playing this really fun car game with Grandpa. We get in our car and he pulls and pushes us around the room. He goes a little too fast for me sometimes but Ellie likes him to go really fast. She even crashed one time and she just laughed, she is funny like that.



I can't wait to have you home Dad. You have a good time there and eat lots of yummy food and get ready to wrestle when you walk through the door (Mom can't wrestle at all like you).
Love you Daddy,
Riley

No comments: