Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THREE

My little boy is three (tomorrow actually, but I might not have a chance to blog tomorrow so I am posting while both babes sleep)! On this rainy day as I think about the fact my little boy is three it makes me sad. Where as the three years gone? It has flown by. I feel like I have missed so much, forgotten so much already. Over the Thanksgiving break I took time to put together three Snapfish scrapbooks, for 2008, 2009, and 2010. As Griff and I flipped through the pages of our 2008 photo album last night we were amazed as we looked back at our little man. My sweet tiny 4 pound 11 ounce Riley David. We had no idea the amount of joy, delight, laughter, frustration, excitement and concern this little man would bring into our life. I asked Griff what two words he would use to describe Riley, strong and musical. I too would pick musical but also smart. So, here is to my smart, strong, musical and also loving, handsome, particular, energetic, serious, curious and tender-hearted son. We love you Riley David Jones and we praise God for your three years of life and all you have added to our family.







No comments: