Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Snow Day

This was a "fun" snow day because Griff got to stay home with us. After getting up at 4:30am to shovel snow he finally stopped after 4 hours and made the decision to not go in today. Thank the Lord. His company ended up closing down completely at 11am so I am glad he didn't make the trek in only to turn around a couple hours later. Weather conditions are horrible outside today but we are trying to have fun inside. Riley is exploring many new things today and I thought I would share a video of one of those things we happen to catch on tape...climbing.

In addition to this fun little adventure I have also caught Riley in a couple funny situations, one came yesterday. I left him in his bedroom after I changed him and walked into the livingroom. I do this often and thought nothing of it. But, after a while Riley still wasn't coming out. I walked back into his room and found my little boy sitting on the floor surrounded by sheets of white. He had been pulling one baby wipe after another out of the container and spreading it around him. I just had to laugh and enjoy.

No comments: