Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bump

For all of you curious about my expanding belling...here you go. I am 21 weeks and feeling pretty darn good. I am so thankful. Riley loves looking at my belly and I am trying to teach him "sissy". Baby girl Jones is measuring in the 60th percentile right now which if that kept on track she would be about 7 pounds at 40 weeks. We continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby.


Here's a fun story for you...two days ago I was laying on the couch in the living room resting and I heard some odd noises coming from the kitchen. Riley is often playing in there with toys but these sounds didn't quite make sense. I got up and slowly rounded the corner into the kitchen and this is what I found. What a great helper our little boy is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking good Sharon. And Riley is trying to help. NOw that he knows how to open the dish washer he will help put in and take dishes out. HAHA more like take them out dirty and clean.
LOVE YAMOM

The Drakes said...

Oh my gosh Sharon, this is hilarious! I am literally laughing out loud. I've had a few similar "discoveries" myself and appreciate another mom who thinks first to go get the camera before moving the baby or cleaning up:)

Paul, Abby, and Jillian Hovey said...

Sharon, you look fantastic! So excited for you guys to have a little girl too!