Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Announcing...

Baby Jones #2 is on the way! We are thrilled to add to our family! I am currently 15 weeks along so the baby is due sometime around June 10th. We will find out in January if it is a boy or a girl and I am super excited about that.

I have felt pretty good these last few weeks. There were some horrible weeks during the first trimester but I am hoping everything is great from here on out.

Please keep this little one in your prayers as God brings him or her to mind. And please pray for the rest of us that we can all stay healthy through this cold and flu season.

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Dawn said...

Woohoo! I was wondering when you would "go public" with the news! :) So excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Was wondering when you were going to tell so that this Grandma and broad cast it to the world.
Of course I would love to see a little girl, but two little boys would be awesome also.
WE LOVE YOU ALL.
MOM AND DAD