Wednesday, August 27, 2008

25 Weeks and Counting



Many of you have been asking about a pregnant picture and wondering about the size of my ever expanding belly. Well, here you go. This picture is from about 23 week and was taken on our front porch. I am definately bigger now but everything is going well and the baby seems to be healthy and happy. I think he is going to be a future olympic champ as much as he has been moving, rolling, punching and kicking inside. We have affectionately named our little one "Henry" for the time being. Griff and I continue to toss around names and have yet to decide on anything. Good thing we have a little while though I know December 8th will be here before we know it.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww, great pic! I so wish I could see that belly in person (sigh). I love you both and am excited about the growth of "henry." :)

Adam & Brandi said...

You look great! Enjoy being smaller with your first one, because if I sent you a picture of me right now, you'd probably laugh out loud....you grow much bigger much faster:). Glad to hear all is going well, and hope you enjoy your last trimester:).

Becky Bartlett said...

looking good!! I like the side-by-side shot of the two of you. :) You know... the east coast could always use a 'Boaz.' Just a thought!! :)

Kelli B said...

i love you are blogging now! and that i get to see your prego-picture. awe, you guys! so great - we're so excited for you.
I will be reading your blog now that I know where to find you :)

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable!! I wish I could be one of those creepy people who come up and touch your belly and you don't even know them!! haha..i miss you SO much!!

Heather said...

you look adorable. Please keep posting the pics...it'll be fun to watch you grow. Children are truly a blessing from God! miss you sharon!