Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Boy and a Boy

Today we got the exciting news that we are having a boy! I think everyone was predicting this so it didn't come as a complete surprise but it was really great news. Our little guy looks completely healthy. He is weighing in at a whopping 12 ounces, and Lord willing he will come and greet us on or around December 8th. This ultrasound picture below shows his profile. He is pretty handsome if I do say so myself.


Below is my other boy, in some rather out-dated clothes. We did some purging of our closet last night in an effort to down size and not move unwanted clothes to Lancaster. And these were some clothes Griff found in the depths of his drawers. An old old old Chicago Bulls t-shirt and some old B.U.M. Equipment purple jogging pants. Now, if you notice the length of the jogging pants I don't think they had fit Griff correctly since 2nd grade, probably the last time they were in style. We had a good laugh over these. I hope you do to.


6 comments:

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Sharon and Griff,
Congratulations on your baby boy!! What exciting news! Thanks for keeping us updated. I will enjoy checking in to see how you are doing. As for now, I have to get Caleb and Hannah cleaned up from breakfast . . . :)

Congrats again!!
Becca

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

p.s.
If you e-mail me at rebeccambook(at)hotmail.com I can send you an invite to our family blog, otherwise you can check out my farming one at www.thebeginningfarmerswife.blogspot.com

Okay . . . back to the kiddos!

Love,
Becca

melanie said...

hooray for griffin and sharon! welcome to the world of boys ... they are so cute and fun. and as everyone tells me, little boys LOOOOVE their mommies. so that's something we have to look forward to. :-) congratulations, PRAISE GOD!

love, melanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Griffin and Sharon.
We got your letters today. I am so exicited for you guys. I can't wait to see you. How are things in PA?

Love,
Morgan and Sherry Sladek

Dawn said...

Wow ... that little boy is going to be awfully proud of his dad's fashion sense!!! ;) JK - we love you guys and are so excited about your baby boy!!!

Becky Bartlett said...

What amazing pictures of BOTH of your boys!! For a minute when I read the title of your entry, I thought you were having twins!! :) you will LOVE being a mommy to a boy. I hope our sons can meet someday. I'm so excited for you!!